The Paradym Driver is Callaway’s best combination of distance, forgiveness, and adjustability to date. Designed with a refined shape and the latest technology, golfers of all skill levels will find themselves hitting better shots and feeling more confident at address. Callaway put their all into the Paradym driver and it shows with features like its high MOI and adjustable perimeter weighting allowing for a high launch, low spin, and neutral flight. No matter the golfer, hitting a Paradym off the tee is never the wrong choice.
A.I. Done Right
The Callaway Paradym Driver leverages advanced artificial intelligence technology to maximize performance. With the state-of-the-art Jailbreak A.I., the Paradym provides stability in both the horizontal and torsional directions. Jailbreak A.I. also enabled a super lightweight design to enhance stability and ball speeds. Callaway also used artificial intelligence to improve the face design to maximize speed, launch, spin, as well as downrange dispersion. For golfers looking for the most advanced driver on the market, look no further than the Callaway Paradym.
The Callaway Paradym was engineered to help golfers not only hit the ball further, but also straighter. The 360° Carbon Chassis promotes optimal weight distribution for maximum distance, and when paired with the carbon crown and sole, the result is an ultra-lightweight driver with insane MOI and increased forgiveness. Callaway’s Paradym Driver is designed to allow golfers of any skill level worry less about their tee shots and focus on the next shot instead.
Features of the Callaway Paradym Driver:
- 360° Carbon Chassis promotes unprecedented weight redistribution for maximized distance
- New A.I. designed Jailbreak system provides stability in both the horizontal and torsional direction
- An all-new A.I. face optimization enhances speed, launch and spin, and now downrange dispersion
- Paradym is the first driver to utilize Callaway’s industry-leading face cup technology
- The driver head features a refined shape with high MOI and adjustable perimeter weighting