With its retro-inspired design, CUBE features 1st-to-market technology with Caddy Mode.
Caddy Mode integrates triangulation technology that allows golfers to obtain distance between two points from a different standing point.
Approved for tournament play: Permitted under the Rules of Golf when the E-Slope and M-Slope modes are turned off and Model Local Rule G-5, prohibiting the use of distance-measuring devices, is not in effect.
- USB-C port and cable for convenient recharging
- Horizon Detect Laser System allows the target to enter the Aiming Circle of the viewfinder
- Also integrates magic slope in E-slope mode
- Caddy Mode: Pin the ball (or 1st point) and the flag (2nd point) from a different standing point (3rd point)
- Magic Slope provides the distance measurement that reflects height and ball trajectory