Frogger Amphibian Towel - Black
| $5.95 Ground ||Wed, Oct 26|
|3-Day ||Tue, Oct 25|
|2-Day ||Mon, Oct 24|
|1-Day ||Fri, Oct 21|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Ultimate Towel for any Weather
- Two 28” X 14” Towels in one (twice the surface area of a standard golf towel)
- Waterproof interior membrane keeps wet and dry towels separate
- 100% Bamboo terry inside absorbs 3X more water than cotton, dries 3X as fast, naturally anti-fungal and anti-microbial
- Plush woven cotton jacquard outside
- Handy pull tabs keep hands dry while opening towel with ease
User Ratings & Reviews
Perhaps I gave it too good a soaking but the outside (dry side) still was a bit damp so didn't keep my hands dry.
Paula (Chesapeake, VA)
Handicap 10 - 15
I'm currently on my second Frogger towel, seems they will last only about a season before needing replacing, not sure if they are supposed to be put into a washer & dryer, but doing so last season basically put an end to mine. Also, I use it once or twice a week, and always have it soaked and wipe irons after each stroke. Works great for that, only advice would be to have a second towel that can go thru the wash to wipe off the bigger clumps of mud / dirt first.
Even if I have to replace once a season (May thru Sept. here in NY) I will..
Tim (Warsaw, NY)
Handicap 6 - 10
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.