The unique qualities of the Brush-T mean that the side spin or interference, all too often associated with plastic and wooden tees, can be eliminated. The bristles provide raised support for the ball, but still give unprecedented flexibility. Independent testing in San Diego, CA showed a marked improvement in the dispersion rate, thereby delivering greater accuracy.
- Independent testing has proven that golfers can gain up to 7 additional driving yards
- Flexible synthetic bristles bend on impact creating the feeling of driving the ball off air
- Reduces resistance ordinarily encountered at the point of impact
- Less resistance produces dramatically longer and straighter drives
- Less side spin or interference than with plastic or wooden tees