For golfers interested in high workability wedges with premium levels of control, the PING Glide Forged Steel Wedge is great option.
The bladed head uses 8620 carbon steel for durability with a soft feel. The toe features tungsten weighting that boosts forgiveness for higher consistency. Control is enhanced through sharper grooves that maximize friction at impact for high-spin and workability. The sole uses a rounded leading edge with increased heel-toe camber to give golfers more shot options on the course. The flat face helps produce dependable contact for better accuracy. For added flair, the PING Glide Forged allows for custom printing and stamping options to stand out in your bag and on the green.
Features of the PING Glide Forged Steel Wedge:
- Compact blade-style forged wedge
- Tour inspired shape with gooseneck-tapered hosel
- 8620 carbon steel for a soft feel
- Precision milled grooves for higher spin and increased control
- Customization and stamping options available