Toulon Design Stroke Lab Putters
Be the first to review this product.Write a Review
Select Option(s) Above
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Atlanta is a mid-mallet with a squared off back that provides a refreshing and pleasing aesthetic. The pocket frames the ball very well and exudes confidence as proven by its Tour popularity.
The Odyssey Toulon Austin Stroke Lab Putter is an expertly crafted, premium milled blade, with our multi-material Stroke Lab Shaft, deep diamond milled cross hatch grooves, and a new Charcoal Smoke finish.
Named and designed in collaboration with Sergio Garcia, Azalea is a classic blade putter that provides significant toe hang with a seamlessly and beautifully curved flange and a wide toe.
There’s no secret where the inspiration of their Las Vegas came from. The Seven is one of Odyssey’s most iconic shapes that we couldn’t wait to introduce into their milled Toulon Design lineup. The footprint of their Seven is crystal clear at first glance but Las Vegas offers subtle modifications in the angled top line and squared flange.
The Odyssey Toulon Memphis Stroke Lab Putter is an expertly crafted, premium milled face-balanced mallet, with our multi-material Stroke Lab Shaft, deep diamond milled cross hatch grooves, and a new Charcoal Smoke finish.
The Palm Beach is a teardrop mid-mallet is offered in their elegant flow neck H7 hosel providing moderate toe hang best suited for strokes with more face rotation and arc. The soft edges display a meticulous level of craftsmanship with bumpers gracefully blending into the flange.
Portland is a mid-mallet in the exact footprint of the Atlanta with a square cut out in the flange. The end result is a hybrid of our Atlanta and Seven putters, with its two distinct alignment fangs.
With a squared off profile and parallel lines from heel to toe and face to flange making it very easy to align, the San Diego conveys confidence at address and is a favorite among Tour players. San Diego has been in the Toulon Design lineup since the brand’s inception in 2015.
- Deep diamond-milled cross hatch grooves provide solid feel and true roll
- Tip-heavy shaft saves 40 grams of weight that is relocated to provide smoother performance
- 10-gram lighter grip also helps redistribute weight for better control and consistency
- Stroke Lab shaft is slightly stiffer and has less torque compared to a standard putter shaft to provide better control
- Additional weight added to the sole of the club and the butt-end of grip help you make a smooth, more accurate putting stroke
Be the first to review this product.
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.
||Fast turnaround. standard, prints in as little as 1 day
||Rush options available
||Wears faster than custom logo imprinting
||Industry standard durability
- Best suited for small orders
- Instant online proof
- Full color digital print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Best suited for orders over 6 dozen
- Extensive artist proofing and dedicated logo rep
- Color-matched 4 color print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!