Taylor Made’s SIM2 Max OS steel irons combine advanced materials with an innovative design to help every player find more distance and play their best game. These Taylor Made irons are the industry's longest iron and offer a new cutting-edge technology called ECHO Damping System that produces high ball speeds due to its ultra-thin face. These clubs deliver high forgiveness when compared to past Taylor Made iron sets.
Maximum Performance on the Course
The SIM2 Max OS irons maximize face flexibility. These clubs are a revolutionary set of irons explicitly created for players who demand more from their clubs. They provide maximum face flexibility, so you get quality performance off the tee and up and down the fairway.
Faster Ball Speeds and Maximum Forgiveness
By using multi-material construction, the SIM2 Max OS club heads give golfers more performance exactly where they need it - at impact. The carbon body creates a lighter, more responsive feel. Also, the fluted hosel, 360° undercut groove and ultra-thin face promote faster ball speeds and maximum forgiveness.
Features of the TaylorMade SIM2 Max OS Steel Iron Set:
- Cap Back Design utilizes a revolutionary multi-material construction to support the entire topline from heel to toe
- Introduction of Cap Back Design created a full hollow body construction, making way for the new ECHO Damping System
- SIM2 Max irons use a fast and forgiving face to give golfers more performance exactly where they need it
- Engineered to maximize face flexibility for increased ball speed and forgiveness on mishits low on the face
- Array of technologies, such as a fluted hosel, 360° undercut and an ultra-thin face, work together to deliver an ultra-low CG