The Taylor Made SIM2 Max OS graphite iron set gives athletes a competitive edge in their game. By using an ultra-thin face and maximizing face flexibility, you get even more forgiveness which creates longer shots from all distances. SIM2 Max OS graphite irons remove weight from the sole, making most of your mid-iron shots more manageable.
Next-Level Distance and Feel
The SIM2 Max OS Graphite iron unlocks next-level distance and feel with its advanced design, cutting edge materials and advanced technology. This advanced design utilizes a revolutionary construction featuring the Cap Back Design, which suppresses face vibrations. In addition, the new ECHO Damping System allows the face to flex laterally for a more forgiving impact.
Elevate Your Game
These graphite irons feature innovative technologies on the club’s sole, which creates faster ball speed for extra distance. The SIM2 Max OS irons also include a fluted hosel, 360-degree undercut and a thin face to increase performance. Finally, there's a club that can bring your game to new heights.
Features of the TaylorMade SIM2 OS Graphite Iron Set:
- Cap Back Design utilizes a revolutionary multi-material construction to support the entire topline from heel to toe
- Introduction of Cap Back Design created a full hollow body construction, making way for the new ECHO Damping System
- SIM2 Max irons use a fast and forgiving face to give golfers more performance exactly where they need it
- Engineered to maximize face flexibility for increased ball speed and forgiveness on mishits low on the face
- Array of technologies, such as a fluted hosel, 360° undercut and an ultra-thin face, work together to deliver an ultra-low CG