Srixon’s ZX5 Irons combine pioneering ball speed technology with premium forged feel, and deliver all of it in a forgiving yet workable chassis that’s razor sharp at address.
- A milled pattern on the backside of each ZX5 Iron face maximizes COR for more ball speed and more distance
- Grooves in the 8i through PW are sharper, narrower, and deeper for more spin and stopping power
- V-Shaped soles glide smoothly through turf, even if you strike slightly behind the ball
- ZX5 Irons also feature the resurgence of our popular sole notches
- Tungsten in the toe of ZX5's long and mid irons (3i-7i) increases MOI for more stability and forgiveness