An incredibly soft feel, impressive shot control, and workability can all be found in the PING iBlade Steel Iron Set. Precision cast in high-strength yet extremely light 431 stainless steel, the clean designs, compact shapes, and performance-driven features of these irons make them perfect for advanced players looking for better accuracy and control in their iron game.
- Thin top rail, minimal offset, straight lead edge and sharp high toe
- Tour-proven groove spec and flat face
- Buttery feel, higher strength/weight ratio saves 3-4 g to increase MOI
- Larger surface area saves weight, allows for more damping behind face for soft feel and pleasing sound
- Up to 6 yard more distance in long irons. Higher trajectories, more precision throughout set