The improved i500 Graphite Blade Iron Set from PING Golf was designed to increase ball speed for faster distance with improved precision for better scoring control.
For faster ball speeds, the i500 contains a forged C300 steel face and 17-4 stainless steel body that helps produce a higher trajectory for long distance to the green. Workable stopping power is offered by the milled grooves that have been specifically engineered for better consistent contact across the face. The classic muscle-back design of the i500 enhances flex for higher loft and maximum distance. For better performance through wet course conditions, the quality HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 finish resists and repels water.
Features of the PING i500 Graphite Iron Set:
- Muscle-back, blade-style graphite iron set
- C300 steel face and 17-4 stainless steel body increases distance
- Compact minimal offset design
- Precision milled face grooves boosts consistency
- HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 finish for improved play on wet conditions