In the G410 iron, we took game-improvement technology and reshaped it, giving the model less offset and a shorter blade length while maintaining MOI to create the most forgiving iron on the market for its size. To generate power, face hinging and a larger flexing zone increase ball speeds for more distance and higher peak trajectories so you're able to hit and hold more greens. Feel and sound are improved with a co-molded cavity badge that damps vibrations.
- The more flexible, free-moving face amplifies ball speeds for greater distance and higher max height
- The G410 iron presents a visually appealing, more refined shape
- The face and cavity structure deliver faster ball speeds and save weight for expanding the perimeter weighting
- The next generation of COR-Eye technology powers the performance in conjunction with the cascading sole design
- A full-cavity, co-molded aluminum and elastomer badge damps vibrations to deliver a powerful, reassuring feel and sound