Consistently Mizuno’s most chosen model on the Tour among non-contracted professionals - the JPX900 Tour and JPX919 Tour were both played to win major championships. The stunning new JPX921 Tour maintains its predecessor’s surprising fusion of precision with stability from off-center strikes. Now even thicker behind impact for an enhanced, softer feel, with tour refined short irons for smoother turf interaction. Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima Japan.
- Forged from 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel using the Grain Flow Forged HD process
- Stability Frame with toe-bias weighting positions the CG for more distance & straight, more consistent flight
- Narrower sole in the short irons for clean turf interaction with the scoring clubs
- Thicker cavity pad developed through study of vibration patterns to further improve feel
- Pearl brush finish looks great and eliminates glare to minimize distractions