The JPX921 Forged iron integrates the power of Chromoly into a full-body Forged iron for the very first time. Initially applied in Mizuno’s Hot Metal irons - Chromoly has made the cross over to a Mizuno’s forgings with staggering results. The fastest ball speeds Mizuno has ever produced from a fully Forged iron - a treat for both the senses and the scorecard. Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima Japan.
- First Mizuno iron fully forged from Chromoly 4120 material using their signature Grain Flow Forged HD
- Compact profile features shorter blade lengths, bevelled trailing edge, and reduced offset
- Stability Frame adds perimeter weighting with toe bias for greater stability on off-center shots
- CNC back milled slot is wider to promote more stability in a smaller club head
- Pearl brush finish looks great and eliminates glare to minimize distractions