When forging or casting couldn't deliver the soft feel we sought after, we introduced a new process. The new KING Tour irons are the first irons created using Metal Injection Molding (MIM) Technology, the most precise way to make a precision iron.
- KING Tour irons are the first irons created using MIM Technology, the most precise way to make a precision iron
- The MIM process is an evolution in manufacturing that is used to create the most precise and intricate shapes
- A tour-caliber cavity back iron features a compact shape, a sleek topline, and clean lines for striking good looks
- A MIM stainless steel construction delivers a softer feel than traditional carbon steel forgings
- A high-density tungsten toe weight positions the CG right behind the hitting zone for the purest feeling shots