The "Straight from the Tour Van" Exotics EXS Pro Fairway Metal is a Limited-Edition tour-prototype that is being offered to the public in a small batch production of only 1,000 pieces.
The EXS Pro Fairway Metals were designed to be a low-spinning rocket for faster swingers seeking a Titanium faced fairway with a more compact head and a deeper face.
Exotics clubs have been in play by over 100 different PGA Tour players with over 700 Exotics clubs in play over the past few seasons. The EXS Pro series was designed with the feedback from those PGA Tour professionals.
- The taller face, shorter heel-to-toe and compact front-to-back is the ideal shape for the best players in the world. An extreme slope from the middle of the crown to the back of the club head compacts the head and ensures a low spin, penetrating ball flight.
Flight Tuning System
- Dual weight ports placed to the extreme heel (10-grams) and toe (5-grams) provide a Flight Tuning System that makes a huge difference in ball flight and shaping shots.
Individual weights and a weight kit will be made available that includes 10, 15 and 20-gram weights that are interchangeable for the EXS Pro Fairway Metals and Hybrids for the ultimate in self-fitting.
Low/Forward CG Placement
- The club head features a forward Center of Gravity (CG) that should be considered a Tour level CG placement. Its design was made to produce the lowest possible amount of spin for faster swing speeds.
Beta Titanium/360° Cup Face with Combo Brazing
- The EXS Pro Fairway Metals utilize a Beta Titanium/360° Cup Face Combo Brazed onto a Hyper-Steel body. Combo Brazing is a zero-welding technology that fuses Titanium to steel, reducing weight in the face and allowing for a faster and more powerful transfer of energy, making the EXS Pro the only Titanium faced Fairway metals in golf utilizing Combo Brazing technology.
- On the sole of the club head, the turf interaction is greatly enhanced by modified SlipStream speed channels. The new curved entry on the leading edge of the sole to the face makes for ideal turf interaction.
Sound Diffusion Bar - A Sound Diffusion Bar (S. D. Bar) placed strategically inside the club head vastly improves the acoustic properties to act as a diffusion panel used to enhance the richness of sound produced.