Tour Edge Exotics EXS Hybrid
Be the first to review this product.Write a Review
Select Option(s) Above
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The tech-loaded EXS hybrid incorporates a Flight Tuning System (FTS) that features an interchangeable sole weight, Cup Face Technology with Variable Face Thickness (VFT Technology) for an expanded sweet spot and a new and improved SlipStream™ Sole for faster clubhead speed through the turf. The new ultra-premium, high-performance hybrids will be available worldwide on November 1, 2018.
The more compact design of the EXS hybrid head features premium exotic metals; a Japanese HT980 steel cup face. The hyper-strength strength steel is quench-hardened, a special heating technique that takes 750 degrees to provide an extreme amount of strength while allowing for a thinner face. This cup face design allowed for Tour Edge to make the face thinner than in any previous model for a greater energy transfer.
The high-performance hexagonal Variable Face Thickness (VFT) offers multiple levels of thickness that maximize forgiveness from more points on the face, especially in the heel and toe areas.
The CG location of the EXS is positioned closer to the face for less spin, creating a trajectory that fights wind and increases roll.
The aerodynamics in the EXS hybrid are greatly enhanced by new and improved wider SlipStream speed channels on the sole that create a faster clubhead speed through smoother turf interaction.
The 4-gram sole weight can be adjusted to another weight to increase swing weight in the club and to further reduce spin. Additional weight screws can be purchased as an EXS hybrid weight kit that includes 7-gram and 10-gram weights.
An ultra-premium Tensei CK Blue 2G shaft series by Mitsubishi Chemical is the chosen stock shaft for the EXS hybrid. Extremely light yet extremely stable throughout, the Tensei Blue CK features advanced materials like Carbon Fiber and Kevlar mixed with other lightweight materials that weigh in the 60-80 gram range depending on flex.
- Adjustable weight brings the CG back and can be adjusted to change swing weight and launch characteristics
- Thin and thick compartments strategically positioned to provide optimal forgiveness even on off-center hits
- Forward CG Position center of gravity is positioned closer to the face for less spin
- Slipstream Sole wider speed channels to create faster clubhead speed
- High-Flying, Easy Launch design for maximum forgiveness and playability
Be the first to review this product.
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.
||Fast turnaround. standard, prints in as little as 1 day
||Rush options available
||Wears faster than custom logo imprinting
||Industry standard durability
- Best suited for small orders
- Instant online proof
- Full color digital print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Best suited for orders over 6 dozen
- Extensive artist proofing and dedicated logo rep
- Color-matched 4 color print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!