Exotics has once again taken distance gains to the next level with the all-new CBX 119. The Exotics CBX 119 fairway metals are new versions of the award-winning Exotics CBX Models.
Modifications were made to the Exotics CBX fairway metals and hybrids based off of feedback from Tour Edge’s Tour Staff on the PGA Tour Champions and some of the other 50 plus professionals who put Exotics into play on tour in 2018.
To Design the new Exotics CBX 119 fairway metal, Glod and his R&D team combined the shapes of the original CBX with the more compact, deeper-face CBX T3 model to create the ultimate fairway metal shape.
By combo brazing a titanium cup face to a stainless steel body combined with carbon fiber on the sole, Master Club Designer David Glod and the R&D team saved 25% of the weight of the clubhead to use towards CG manipulation.
With a goal of further reducing spin off of the metalwoods already known as “The Spin Killers”, the Speed Ramp Sole was widened by 15% to create higher MOI and an even higher CG. The higher CG helped to reduce spin even more than in the previous iteration and creates more wind-defying distance out of what had already tested as the longest fairway metal on the market.
As a result of this precise engineering, the CBX 119 is a spin-killing distance machine- and the proof is in the numbers. Independent testing proves that the CBX 119 out-distances its most popular competitors by and average of 13 yards.
The independent test results from a recent Golf Laboratories robot swing analysis confirm that Glod and team have again succeeded in reducing spin and providing greater distance than any other fairway metals available on the market.
The CBX 119 ranked 1st in total distance,1st in carry distance and #1 in lowest spin rates against four of the top selling fairway metals on the market.
- Advanced beta TI cup face helps to reduce spin more than previous models and creates more wind-defying distance
- Carbon composite sole allows for more weight to be positioned closer to the face to deliver more power with lower spin
- Variable face thickness thin and thick compartments are positioned for optimal forgiveness even on off-center hits
- Speed ramp sole minimizes turf interaction to maintain maximum club head speed through impact
- Taller face design provides less spin and a more penetrating ball flight