A smaller head and the placement of a tungsten weight position the CG to reduce spin with a flatter, lower-launching trajectory. Two PING innovations, Spinsistency™ and Facewrap™, create more speed and consistent spin, especially low on the face, for added distance to carry trouble and hit more greens. Available in 3W.
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides 8 positions
- Thinner, high-strength steel wraps into the crown and sole to increase flexing for faster speeds
- A complex face curvature modifies the roll profile, mainly low on the face where loft decreases
- A high-density tungsten sole weight is strategically positioned to increase the MOI for added forgiveness
- On the crown, a new 3-dot alignment feature provides golfers a visual cue to address the ball to best match their eye