The "Straight from the Tour Van" Exotics EXS Pro Driver is a Limited-Edition tour-prototype that is being offered to the public in a small batch production of only 1,000 pieces.
The EXS Pro Driver was designed to be a low-spinning rocket for faster swingers seeking a more compact head with a deeper face.
Exotics clubs have been in play by over 100 different PGA Tour players with over 700 Exotics clubs in play over the past few seasons. The EXS Pro series was designed with the feedback from those PGA Tour professionals.
- The deeper face, shorter heel to toe and compact front to back is the ideal shape for the best players in the world
- The 6-gram FlightTrack weight slides from heel to toe for the ultimate control of adjustability to every area of the driver head
- Thirty-three diamond shapes of variable face thickness behind the face act as mini-trampolines
- Weight savings by the large area of Dual Carbon Fiber on the crown and toe moves weight to a low-forward position
- The high-grade Beta Titanium face is a higher density Japanese metal that produces greater strength and power