For ladies who want higher launch, slightly more spin, and enhanced forgiveness from their club, there’s the Titleist 917D2 Driver for Women. Featuring a fuller 460cc head, SureFit technologies, reshaped face perimeter, an Active Recoil Channel 2.0 in the sole, and a shorter 44-inch shaft length made just for women, this club produces the performance needed to keep players on their A-game.
Customized PlayThe SureFit® CG technology allows for the adjustment of weights into a back-heel position or a forward-toe position that shifts the center of gravity (CG), and optimizes launch and spin specific to a player’s swing. They can also create 16 different loft and lie conditions to produce a more consistent and ideal ball flight, thanks to the SureFit® Hosel.
Enhanced Ball Speed and ForgivenessThanks to the Active Recoil Channel™ 2.0, which uses refined thickness through the sole channel to minimize spin and improve speed, players’ shots fly farther and faster. The Radial Speed Face 2.0 creates a thinner width of the face perimeter to enhance forgives and produce better ball speed and distance on off-center shots.
Improved Feel and SoundFrequencies in the 917D2 Driver for Women have been altered to increase confidence off impact with a better sound, and improve feel.
Features of the Titleist 917D2 Driver for Women:
- Off-center hits provide more distance, more often, delivering superior forgiveness
- Through industry leading SureFit CG and SureFit Hosel provide the best possible fit for every golfer of any skill level
- Frequencies have been Tour validated to inspire confidence and enhance feel
- Customization provide golfers a more consistent and repeatable shot from the tee
- 16 independent loft and lie settings, create a more consistent and optimized ball flight through precision fitting