Blend the natural world with the mechanized world, and you’ve got the technology that brings you the PING G Driver. Using a biomimicry approach to the club design, the engineers over at PING drew inspiration from the detailed wing pattern of the dragonfly to create incredibility thin crowns that deliver enhanced CG and MOI performance. Discover impressive length off the tee without sacrificing forgiveness!
Hefty DistanceAs the longest and most forgiving driver ever made by PING, you’re bound to see improvements in yards off the tee. An incredibly low and deep CG location heightens loft on both axes for more forgiveness, giving you more distance on a wider variety of shots. Vortec Technology incorporated into the back of the Ti 8-1-1 head reduces turbulence on the downswing for faster swings, further enhancing length off the tee.
The Vortec Technology works with turbulators on the crown to minimize drag in the impact zone by 37 percent, so that you see improvements no matter your swing speed. A varying density in the T9S face provides a higher strength-to-weight ratio, which delivers even faster ball speed off an impressively thin face.
Adjustable LaunchDial in to your perfect settings with the Trajectory Tuning 2.0 feature found in the powerfully efficient adjustable 7075 aluminum hosel sleeve. Modify loft up to 1-degree higher or lower for the shot you need!
Features of the PING G Driver:
- Faster Design: Speed generation aerodynamics reduce drag 37% and increase carry distance 3-4 yards
- Longer, More Forgiving: Thin T9S face and CG optimization deliver faster ball speeds, more forgiveness and consistency
- Vortec Technology: Minimizes wake turbulence for faster clubhead speed and stabilizes clubhead
- Dragonfly Technology: Ultra-thin crown sections save 8 grams of weight to optimize CG and MOI
- T9S Titanium Face: Thinner, hotter for max deflection and distance