Increase distance and shot control with the expertly engineered Callaway Golf Rogue Draw Driver. Ball speed and forgiveness are optimized by the combination of Jailbreak Technology, the Triaxial Carbon Crown and X-Face VFT. Stability and forgiveness are provided by the carbon composite crown with a full 460cc profile.
Carbon composite is the key material in decreasing the overall weight of the crown, without reducing the strength. Ball speed is enhanced with what Callaway calls the “Jailbreak effect” which uses two parallel vertical supports behind the face to increase impact load. X-face VFT increases ball speed and distance on off-center hits by distributing power across a larger area of the face. These technologies are summed up in an enhanced leading-edge design through a Callaway and Boeing partnership to improve club aerodynamics.
Enhance Both Draw and Distance with the Rogue Draw DriverCallaway has combined their technology to promote distance with the ability to meet specific golfers' needs. They have added weight in the heel to position the CG inward, resulting in reduced slice spin and better draw spin.
Features of the Callaway Golf Rogue Draw Driver:
- X-Face VFT increases ball speed across the full face of the club
- Carbon composite crown reduces weight and increases strength to increase stability and forgiveness
- Jailbreak Technology stiffens the face for enhanced impact to boost ball speed and distance
- Specifically engineered heel weighting moves the CG to promote draw based spin
- Boeing's leading edge design in aerodynamics helps increase head speed