Callaway Golf GBB Epic Sub Zero Driver
Be the first to review this product.Write a Review
Select Option(s) Above
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Callaway designed the GBB Epic Sub Zero Driver to be powerful while providing the ultimate in forgiveness. It’s combination of features like Jailbreak Technology, and aerodynamic shape makes it a tour level driver while its forgiveness and being easy launch make it extremely appealing to all levels of players. That’s why it’s Golf Digest’s 2017 Hot List Gold Medal winner!
Powerful Jailbreak Technology
The Jailbreak Technology built into the GBB Epic Sub Zero is what sets it apart from other drivers. Callaway placed two strong, lightweight titanium rods behind the face that connect to the crown and sole. By connecting the crown and sole together, they’re not able to bulge outward during impact which puts the power on the face for faster ball speed and longer distances.
The ExoCage is built out of lightweight titanium that is extremely strong. The crown and sole are constructed with proprietary triaxial carbon that makes the crown the lightest Callaway has ever made at 9.7-grams while the sole weighs 5.8-grams. The lightweight materials used in the club head allowed the Jailbreak Technology to be incorporated and the weight to be redistributed for a low center of gravity for a very forgiving club that decreases spin.
Two Interchangeable Weights
The club head features interchangeable 2-gram and 12-gram weights that adjust spin and launch conditions. Placing the 12-gram weight in the front promotes lower launch and spin while placing it in the back promotes more forgiveness with a higher launch.
Aerodynamic Clubhead Design
Callaway designed the club head with input from aerospace experts to make it more aerodynamic for faster head speed. The Speed Step on the crown also channels the air across the top for even more aerodynamics.
Product Features of the Callaway GBB Epic Sub Zero Driver:
- Innovative new technology changes how the head and face behave at impact to promote more speed across a larger area
- Innovative head construction unites our titanium Exo-cage with an ultra-light triaxial carbon crown and sole
- Two interchangeable weights in the head (2g and 12g) to adjust spin-rate and launch angle
- Streamlined head incorporates the Speed Step, created with direct input from aerospace experts, to improve airflow
Be the first to review this product.
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.
||Fast turnaround. standard, prints in as little as 1 day
||Rush options available
||Wears faster than custom logo imprinting
||Industry standard durability
- Best suited for small orders
- Instant online proof
- Full color digital print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Best suited for orders over 6 dozen
- Extensive artist proofing and dedicated logo rep
- Color-matched 4 color print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!