Strategically placed graphics frame the TaylorMade logo to form ClearPath Alignment™ and provide immediate feedback once the ball is rolling. This proven technology is designed to aid alignment on the green and help you gauge the quality of your putting stroke. It can also be a powerful practice tool, benefitting face angle and alignment at address as well as roll consistency.
- The 12 evenly spaced multi-color graphics form a pattern that makes pix™ easier to see in different light conditions while enhancing overall visibility and alignment
- A year-long collaboration with Rickie Fowler resulted in the creation of pix™
- This aerodynamic dimple pattern produces explosive carry distances
- The unique design 322-dimple pattern features a shallow overall dimple to reduce drag during ascent
- The key to achieving enhanced speed without negatively affecting spin performance comes from TaylorMade’s proprietary 5-layer ball construction