Srixon used world-class research and development to create the Z-Star 5 Golf Ball. It has exceptional control and is designed for a golfer who requires superior performance out of their ball.
Transitioning LayersThe Energetic Gradient Growth™ Core transitions from the inside out from a softer core in the center to a harder outer edge. The increasing density construction produces a ball that retains ball speeds with lower spin to carry the ball farther.
New Outer DesignThanks to the exceptional aerodynamics of the 338 Speed Spin dimples, drag is decreased to create a ball that is more stable when it encounters the wind. This allows players to take more of a dead aim approach during cross winds instead of having to shape flight patterns. The Spin Skin coating the dimples is made from an ultra-thin material with fewer bonding points for a ball that is softer with better feel. When the ball is struck, the coating expands like elastic to increase contact area and provide a better feel of the face.
Product Features of Srixon Z-Star 5 Golf Balls:
- Even softer feel on all shots and improved launch conditions for more distance off the tee
- More aerodynamic 338 Speed Dimple Pattern
- Improved flight performance for additional gains in distance and full shot control
- Srixon products are prohibited from shipping outside the United States
- Softer feel, enhanced greenside spin and more consistent spin on approach shots from any lie, especially from the rough