Bridgestone Tour B X Golf Balls
| $5.95 Ground ||Wed, Nov 21|
|3-Day ||Tue, Nov 20|
|2-Day ||Mon, Nov 19|
|1-Day ||Fri, Nov 16|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Get more control and accuracy on every shot with Bridgestone’s TOUR B X golf balls. Bridgestone designed this ball to score and have great feel offering you a more complete performance and an added edge on the course. The TOUR B X golf ball keeps lower handicap players in mind offering great feel and more control around the green.
The firmness and lower side spin offered by the Gradational Compression Core assists players in controlling the ball more on every shot while also offering more forgiveness.
The TOUR B X uses a proprietary SlipRes urethane cover to give you additional control and feel. Along with this, you can expect more consistent flight and performance from the combination of the Seamless Cover and Dual Dimple Technologies. The perfectly balanced dimple pattern offers aerodynamic balance and a more efficient ball trajectory in flight allowing for greater distances.
Features of the Bridgestone Tour B X Golf Balls:
- Seamless Cover with a perfectly balanced dimple pattern gives consistent flight & performance with aerodynamic balance
- Bridgestone focused on improving the feel and control of the ball for lower handicap players
- The SlipRes urethane cover increases friction & feel allowing for more spin control
- The TOUR B X is an 85 compression ball
- Greater speed & less side spin from the Gradational Compression Core give added distance & forgiveness on the course
Avg Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Write a Review
User Ratings & Reviews
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Les (Allentown, PA)
Handicap 21 - 30
I really can't say enough about these golf balls, I never tried them before I received them from Golfballs.com. the weather when I played was hovering around 45 deg.(F) and I know I lost about 25% of my normal distance, but what really impressed me was the nice feel and spin around the greens.
I played a course for the 1st time with an experienced guide and played to about my handicap, even in the cold. I attribute most of this to the Tour X balls. Thanks again Golfballs.com
JB (Wallingford, CT)
Handicap 11 - 15
Tried these over the last 3 rounds. Driver distance is down from 270 to 250 and 7 iron 165 down to 150. A little worrisome. But they are straighter than any other ball I have hit. I wonder if I should try a different Tour B variety.
Bruce (Highlands, CO)
Handicap 6 - 10
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.
||Fast turnaround. standard, prints in as little as 1 day
||Rush options available
||Wears faster than custom logo imprinting
||Industry standard durability
- Best suited for small orders
- Instant online proof
- Full color digital print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Best suited for orders over 6 dozen
- Extensive artist proofing and dedicated logo rep
- Color-matched 4 color print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!