FootJoy ContourFIT Golf Shoes - White-Black - 12 Medium
| $5.95 Ground ||Thu, Mar 29|
|3-Day ||Wed, Mar 28|
|2-Day ||Tue, Mar 27|
|1-Day ||Mon, Mar 26|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Enjoy more comfort and flexibility in your golf shoe with the ContourFIT by FootJoy. The ContourFit is a completely overhauled design of FootJoy’s most popular shoe, the Contour. They reinvented the shoe from the laces all the way to the shoe form design. For better performance and comfort the new shoe features a rounded toe and full forefoot with standard instep and heel to provide a generous fit. It allows feet to bend and flex the way they need to produce powerful swings by the strategically placed flex grooves in the sole.
Get all day comfort and properly supported stability with Fine-Tuned Foam 3.0 that is strategically placed in the underfoot, which also creates added softness in the forefoot.
Feet are guaranteed to stay dry from the soft, waterproof leather and synthetic materials used on the uppers up to two years with normal wear.
Feet Are Held Securely in Place
Players can achieve better performances by supporting their powerful swings with a shoe that hugs the foot to reduce slippage midswing. The ContourFIT has an extra pad behind the ankle to create a snug fit to hold heels securely in place. The perfectly designed U-Throat lacing system offers support where you need it while not causing a constricting feeling in the instep.
Features of the FootJoy ContourFIT Golf Shoes:
- Fine-Tuned Foam 3.0 provides underfoot comfort and soft cushioning without compromising lateral support and stability
- The Achilles pad featured in Contour Fit provides additional support and comfort in the heel counter
- FootJoy’s U-Throat lacing system provides a comfortable and forgiving feel in the instep
- Contour Plus Last full rounded toe character, full across the forefoot, standard instep and heel
- Dynaflex outsole was designed and developed with strategically placed flex grooves to provide the player with flexibility
Avg Rating: 3 out of 5
Write a Review
User Ratings & Reviews
I love the shoes, but something felt odd when I put them on. I received 2 shoes that were different sizes! I sent them back and its been over two weeks and still no replacements. Very disappointing service. Good shoes at a good price with poor service.
Frank (Boones Mill, VA)
Handicap 0 - 5
Shoes fir very well and looked stylish. wish they were a little lighter and cooler for summer play
Tom (Kinston, NC)
Handicap 6 - 10
These are the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever worn. A bit tight at start, but 3 holes later they felt like slippers. That is what you get when you but quality.
Handicap 21 - 30
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.
||Fast turnaround. standard, prints in as little as 1 day
||Rush options available
||Wears faster than custom logo imprinting
||Industry standard durability
- Best suited for small orders
- Instant online proof
- Full color digital print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Best suited for orders over 6 dozen
- Extensive artist proofing and dedicated logo rep
- Color-matched 4 color print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!