Scotty Cameron Cameron and Crown Newport 2 Putter - 33 Inch - Right Hand
| $5.95 Ground ||Fri, Dec 16|
|3-Day ||Thu, Dec 15|
|2-Day ||Wed, Dec 14|
|1-Day ||Tue, Dec 13|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Ideal for players who require a shorter club, the Scotty Cameron “Cameron and Crown” Newport 2 Putter is custom designed with a 33-inch length and features the renowned Newport 2 head with low-slung shaping. Golfers will also find a 3.5-degreen loft, a 70-degree lie, and a full shaft offset.
Engineered with a high-performance 303 stainless steel inlay in a 303 stainless steel head, this putter minimizes vibrations to enhance feel. The Cameron and Crown Newport 2 also features the new smaller white Matador grip, which adds comfort and provides excellent feedback and further improved feel.
Newport 2 Head
Raw stainless steel finish, Silver Mist bead blast to reduce glare, unique graphics, long angular lines, multi-material construction, plumbing neck, and heel-toe weighting via two 20-gram weights in the blade shaped Newport 2 head, ensure this putter looks as good as it plays. A flange sight line also enhances alignment.
Features of the Scotty Cameron “Cameron and Crown” Newport 2 Putter:
- Vibration dampening system fuses the 303 stainless steel performance-matched inlay to the mainframe
- Balance and forgiveness from Scotty's use of two 20 gram heel-an-tow weights in the head
- Comfort with feel from the new Matador Small white grip which is comfortable in the hands
- Refined aesthetics defined by a raw stainless steel finish with a unique silver mist bead blast
- Enhanced alignment options from milled flange sight lines to crisscross pop-through visual cues
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.