Scotty Cameron Cameron and Crown Futura X5R Putter - 33 Inch - Right Hand
This item has been discontinued.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Wingback mallet design meets customized length, multi-material performance, and high MOI in the Scotty Cameron “Cameron and Crown” Futura X5R Putter. Like many of the other clubs in the line, this putter also features a 3.5-degree loft, 70-degree lie, full shaft offset, and 33-inch shaft made especially for players who need a shorter length.
Wingback Head Design
Two slightly rounded wings protrude from the mallet shape to create better balance through the swing and a straight-back-straight-through stroke with only a slight arc. Two 20-gram weights in the heel and toe also add to the improved feel, and an increased MOI results in a very forgiving club. 303 stainless steel makes up the head, while an aluminum sole-flange further enhances perimeter weighting and makes for easier alignment.
Look and Feel
A smaller Matador grip feels comfortable in players’ hands, but doesn’t forfeit feel or feedback. The head itself features a raw stainless steel finish with a Silver Mist bead blast that gives the club an attractive gleam but still reduces glare.
Features of the Scotty Cameron “Cameron and Crown” Futura X5R Putter:
- Wingback design with softer, rounder curves than the X5
- Balance and forgiveness from Scotty's use of two 20 gram heel-an-tow weights in the head
- Comfort with feel from the new Matador Small white grip which is comfortable in the hands
- Refined aesthetics defined by a raw stainless steel finish with a unique silver mist bead blast
- Enhanced alignment options from milled flange sight lines to crisscross pop-through visual cues
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.