Srixon Z U65 Utility - 20 Degree - Miyazaki Kaula 7 Shaft X-Stiff Flex - Right Hand
| $5.95 Ground ||Fri, Jan 27|
|3-Day ||Thu, Jan 26|
|2-Day ||Wed, Jan 25|
|1-Day ||Tue, Jan 24|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Players who seek the most versatility need look no further than the Srixon Z U65 Utility Iron, which embodies the best features of irons and hybrids. Designed with a hollow construction, slim profile, and larger grooves on the face, this club delivers impressive distance and enhanced control.
Enhanced Spin Control
With 5-percent larger Double Laser Milled face grooves, this utility iron has improved contact with the ball, especially in unfavorable or wet course conditions. This enhanced connection provides more consistency and control over spin, ensuring shots stay on track.
A precision forged 1020 carbon steel body provides the Z U65 with a pleasantly smooth and consistent feel during use. A strong SUP10 face insert also produces faster ball velocities for enhanced distance from any shot.
The hollow design helps relocate weight to lower in the club head, which in turn raises launch on impact.
Features of the Srixon Z U65 Utility Iron:
- Featuring a 1020 carbon steel body, new Z U65 utility irons are precision forged for the smoothest, most consistent feel
- These irons feature a high-strength SUP10 face insert for higher ball speed and more distance
- All iron faces feature 5 percent larger grooves compared to the previous generation and Double Laser Milling
- Improves contact, especially in wet conditions, for consistent spin control
- Allows weight to be repositioned low in the head for a higher initial launch
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.