Titleist 915D2 Driver for Women
This item has been discontinued.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Hit more fairways with maximum distance and forgiveness with the Titleist 915D2 Driver. The 460cc pear profile provides confidence and stability, and the 915D2 delivers higher trajectory and more dynamic face closure versus the 915D3.
Active Recoil Channel
The wide sole channel delivers more distance by actively flexing at impact to launch the ball off the face with higher speed and lower spin. Clubs without ARC technology have a rigid sole and deflect more in the crown at impact, leading to higher spin. ARC technology creates active deflection in the crown and sole at impact which produces more speed and less spin.
Radial Speed Face
The high-speed face insert with a thick center and radially thin perimeter in the heel and toe delivers more distance on off-center hits.
High MOI Design
Reduced thickness up front allows weight to be strategically placed in the back, resulting in a low and deep center of gravity (CG) that provides ball speed while preserving forgiveness.
SureFit Tour Hosel
16 unique loft and lie combinations deliver the most precise fit available.
- Longer distance through low spin and high speed from the Active Recoil Channel
- Higher speed on off-center hits from the Radial Speed Face
- Lower spin across the face improves distance and direction on off-center hits
- Exceptional forgiveness from the stable, low CG, high moment-of-inertia (MOI) design
- Precision fit through the industry-leading SureFit Tour Hosel technology
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.