The G410 SFT (Straight Flight Technology) model is engineered with a fixed weight positioned on the clubhead’s extreme perimeter and a 50% more heel-side CG than its predecessor to ensure straighter ball flights. A lighter swingweight (D1) further influences direction by helping square the face at impact.
- Maximum fade and slice correction is provided by a fixed weight on the extreme perimeter of the head
- The G410 SFT driver's 455cc head sits visually square at address and delivers all the performance benefits of the G410 Plus
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 in the G410 drivers utilizes a new lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve
- New “creased crown” design in the 455cc head has stiffening properties
- To accelerate ball speed for more distance, the T9S+ precision-machined forged face undergoes a heat-treatment process