PING G Low Spin Tec Driver - 9 Degree - Alta 55 Graphite Shaft Regular Flex - Right Hand
Be the first to review this product.Write a Review
|Shaft Model||Alta 55 Graphite|
Please Note: To order this product please contact one of our sales professionals at 1-800-372-2557 available from 8am-6pm CST Mon-Fri.M
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Take spin down a notch with the PING G LS (Low Spin) Tec Driver, designed for enhanced spin stability and more forgiveness right off the tee. Engineered with an incredibly low and slightly more forward CG, enhanced MOI, dragonfly wing inspired crown design, and Vortec Technology, players of all swing speeds are sure to see an improvement in yards out of the tee box!
Low Spin Head
The lower and more forward CG provides a higher launch-angle-to-spin ratio, and minimizes ball spin by a full 400 rpm for impressive distance and forgiveness. The intricate details of a dragonfly wing inspired the engineers at PING to create ultra-thin sections of the crown and unique drag-reducing turbulators. This thinner crown and addition of turbulators lowers the CG and minimizes resistance on the downswing for faster swing and ball speeds.
A thin T9S titanium alloy face boosts ball rebound for increased velocities, higher MOI, and a deep, satisfying sound you’re sure to love. This thinner face also has a greater strength-to-weight ratio that results in more mass that can shift to the CG area, thereby further enhancing accuracy and forgiveness.
Adjustments for the Perfect Swing
An adjustable hosel uses Trajectory Tuning+ Technology, which allows an addition or subtraction of 1-degree loft for dialed-in play. Settings come in Standard, +0.6-degrees, +1-degree, -0.6-degrees, and -1-degree, on both the 9 and 10.5-degree loft club options. Also standard with the G LS Tec Driver, is a high balance-point shaft that moves the shaft CG closer to your grip, for an another boost to momentum and more power behind your swing.
Features of the PING G LS Tec Driver:
- Low, stable spin (Average of 350 rpms less)
- Faster Design: Speed generation aerodynamics reduce drag 37% and increase carry distance 3-4 yards
- Longer, More Forgiving: Thin T9S face and CG optimization deliver faster ball speeds, more forgiveness and consistency
- Vortec Technology: Minimizes wake turbulence for faster clubhead speed and stabilizes clubhead
- Dragonfly Technology: Ultra-thin crown sections save 8 grams of weight to optimize CG and MOI
Be the first to review this product.
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.
||Fast turnaround. standard, prints in as little as 1 day
||Rush options available
||Wears faster than custom logo imprinting
||Industry standard durability
- Best suited for small orders
- Instant online proof
- Full color digital print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Best suited for orders over 6 dozen
- Extensive artist proofing and dedicated logo rep
- Color-matched 4 color print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!