Srixon Q-Star Personalized Golf Balls
|Service ||Standard Print ||Rush Print|
| $5.95 Ground ||Mon, Jul 02 ||Wed, Jun 27|
|3-Day ||Fri, Jun 29 ||Tue, Jun 26|
|2-Day ||Thu, Jun 28 ||Mon, Jun 25|
|1-Day ||Wed, Jun 27 ||Fri, Jun 22|
Hit Me With
Your Best Shot
Swing HARD in
case you hit it!
Hit the Ball,
Not the Grass!
Hit a Long Way by
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Get more distance and greenside control in Srixon’s Q-Star 4 Golf Ball. This ball offers advance technology in its 2-piece design with Spin Skin coating, energetic gradient growth core, and advanced ionomer cover to increase performance on both long drives and on the green.
For exceptional performance, Srixon uses an energetic gradient growth core in the Q-Star 4’s 2-piece construction. More distance is possible through the cores variable thickness design while the ball’s overall low compression offers a soft feel.
Controlled Ball Flight
For enhanced stability and accuracy, Srixon uses Spin Skin™ coating combined with an optimized dimple pattern. You are able to have a controlled spin on approach shots from the increased friction created at impact from the 3rd generation Spin Skin™ coating. For longer, stable flights, a 338 Dimple Pattern is used to maintain the ball’s steady flight pattern even in windy conditions.
Ionomer Cover Creates Superior Shots on Approach
Q-Star uses a similar technology that is used in the ionomer cover design of the Z-star series. This ball not only provides you with exceptional distance on long shots, it also provides excellent greenside control that competitors’ ionomer covered balls can’t. Now you can have outstanding shots on approach and on long distance drives in one ionomer covered ball.
Features of the Srixon Q-Star 4 Golf Balls:
- The energetic gradient growth core consists of variable thicknesses for superior energy transfer to make balls fly farther
- A soft feel is provided by the 2-piece ball’s low compression design
- Ball flight maintains stability from the cover’s 338 Dimple Pattern design
- Approach shot control is taken to the next level with more friction being created at impact from its Spin Skin™ coating
- The ionomer cover creates not only longer distances on drives but also green side control on approach
* Personalize your balls with up to 3 lines of text
* A maximum of 17 characters on each line
* All personalizations will be centered
* Offensive or inappropriate text will NOT be printed
Avg Rating: 5 out of 5
Write a Review
User Ratings & Reviews
my golf balls are no longer under question when i hit then long because i have my name on them . no question now
steven barber (Jacksonville, FL)
Handicap 16 - 20
Frequently asked questions about
What Srixon golf ball would you use for a slower golf swing,for distance.
06/11/2018 2:23 PM
Srixon soft feel
Low Handicap Golfer: Chris
06/16/2018 8:58 PM
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.
||Fast turnaround. standard, prints in as little as 1 day
||Rush options available
||Wears faster than custom logo imprinting
||Industry standard durability
- Best suited for small orders
- Instant online proof
- Full color digital print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Best suited for orders over 6 dozen
- Extensive artist proofing and dedicated logo rep
- Color-matched 4 color print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!