Pinnacle Rush Personalized Golf Balls
|Service ||Standard Print ||Rush Print|
| $5.95 Ground ||Wed, Mar 08 ||Fri, Mar 03|
|3-Day ||Tue, Mar 07 ||Thu, Mar 02|
|2-Day ||Mon, Mar 06 ||Wed, Mar 01|
|1-Day ||Fri, Mar 03 ||Tue, Feb 28|
Hit Me With
Your Best Shot
Swing HARD in
case you hit it!
Hit the Ball,
Not the Grass!
Hit a Long Way by
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Flying hot off the tee, the Pinnacle Rush Golf Balls deliver the distance your game needs. An advanced proprietary high-powered core generates faster ball speeds, while 332 dimples keep the trajectory stable and long-lasting. A soft cover also provides these two-piece balls with the supple feel popular among so many players.
High Energy Core
While still a low-compression with excellent feel, the core of the Pinnacle Rush is slightly higher compression than its sister in the Pinnacle Soft golf balls. The less-soft core produces more energy at impact, pushing your shots faster and farther down the fairway.
Long, Soft Cover
The ionomer cover of the Rush golf ball is soft yet slightly firmer than its sibling, and contains the same 332 icosahedral dimple design. This cover provides the longer and more consistent ball flight needed to take your shots where they need to be.
Features of the Pinnacle Rush Golf Balls:
- Slightly firmer construction than the Pinnacle Soft, to enhance the speed for more distance
- Low-compression core is less soft than others, to generate quicker ball speeds
- 332 dimple design provides more consistent flight, and reduces driver spin for more length off the tee
- Ionomer cover is soft, yet slightly firmer than its sister ball to further enhance speed
* Personalize your balls with up to 3 lines of text
* A maximum of 17 characters on each line
* All personalizations will be printed with black ink and centered
* Offensive or inappropriate text will NOT be printed
User Ratings & Reviews
Great price for 1st quality new golf balls that were probably used to test font set-up for personalized balls as they have 3 first names on them.
Jerry (Manassas, VA)
Great service, great products and great price structure.
Dave LaFond (Halyoke, MA)
I bought two dozen golf balls that where overruns. Mine are Pinnacle new balls that have a logo on them. They were less than $10.00 a dozen.
The logo dos'nt effect the balls flight and helps me identify my ball. Great deal.
Bob Hall (Manteca, CA)
Handicap 0 - 5
Good ball at a very good price. Delivered on time and as promised.
William (Doolie, NC)
Handicap 10 - 15
Eugene (Mount Washington, KY)
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.