Offering a smaller, more compact mallet to expand the line’s options, Scotty’s new Phantom X 11 shares design similarities with the wingback Phantom X 12 and new Phantom X 5, yet provides players a brand-new option in stable, performance-oriented mallets. Its solid face/body is precision milled from 303 stainless steel and integrated with an aluminum sole component for optimal weight distribution, balance and feel.
With its sleek profile and swept-back trimmed wings, the new Phantom X 11 has a clean topline and provides darker visual alignment cues from address with its misted “popped up” back flange milling and single sight line in light gray. With a mid-bend shaft to minimize face rotation during the stroke and customizable stainless steel sole weights, Phantom X 11 is ready for your next level.
- Next-level design features advanced performance with sharp angles to promote alignment and soft, sculpted contours
- Precise visual guides are built into the mid-mallet shape to help align the golf ball to the sweet spot
- Solid face made from aircraft grade aluminum for softer feel and optimal weight distribution
- 303 stainless steel perimeter weighting makes the club more stable and resists twisting on putts
- Mid-bend shaft minimizes the amount of arc in the putting stroke