This ultra-premium fairway metal is designed to have a perfected CG (Center of Gravity) location and extreme M.O.I. (Moment of Inertia) properties with the intent on making this Tour Edge’s most advanced fairway metal ever produced.
- The Ridgeback spine within the Carbon Fiber crown acts as a brace to produce more power
- Tour Edge engineers designed Ridgeback to replace extra Titanium from the crown and sole with wrap-around Carbon Wings
- 61 different diamond shapes of variable face thickness behind the face act as mini-trampolines
- A 10-gram adjustable back weight is at the extreme rear of the clubhead to help position the perfected CG
- Five different Sound Diffusion Panels placed strategically inside the club head