A mid-sized, full body Grain Flow Forged iron delivering a perfect balance of ball speed, stability, and feel. Our 3rd generation of Chromoly Forging (4-7 iron) incorporates a milling slot that extends wider to heel and toe. Paired with an even thinner clubface it creates our highest one-piece forged ball speeds from an even greater portion of the clubface. The irons showcase a thinner top line throughout, plus compact scoring irons (8-GW) and beveled sole for improved turf interaction.
- Grain Flow Forged HD: One-piece Grain Flow Forged HD from 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel at Mizuno's iconic facility in Hiroshima, Japan – where Mizuno irons have been produced since 1968
- Chromoly 4120: With its high strength to weight ratio and malleability, Chromoly allows for a high strength face with a bendable hosel for fitting
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Back Milling: CNC milled from the sole up creating a larger area of minimum face thickness for consistently increased ball speeds
- V-Chassis: Engineered via Mizuno's Harmonic Impact Technology, the V-Chassis allows the top line to be thinner without sacrificing feel and sound