The revolutionary design of the LTDx™ Irons starts at the core. The construction features a
multi-layer PWR-COR™ weighting system that lowers CG, and promotes maximum flexion of
the body, sole and face for peak ball speed and distance.
The LTDx™ Hybrid is designed for pure distance, high launch, and straight ball flights.
- A multi-layer PWR-COR™ weighting system features a steel core bar that is suspended within a polymer injected casing
- A forged face cup design increases ball speed across a wider area on the face
- An 8 gram toe weight enhances stability and can be adjusted down to 2g and up to 14g to dial in swing weighting for custom builds
- H.O.T (Highly Optimized Topology) Face Technology utilizes A.I. to design 15 HOT zones with strategic thicknesses to increase smash factor and ball speed
- Two Baffler® sole rails allow the club to glide effortlessly out of tight lies, thick rough, and even bunkers