Rogue ST MAX OS Irons provide a refined game-improvement shaping, with high launch, wide soles, and enhanced offset. They’re specifically designed for mid-to-high handicap golfers looking to get the most out of their irons.
- An industry-first, Callaway combined high strength 450 steel with their A.I. designed Flash Face Cup
- New A.I. Face Optimization to Rogue ST MAX OS for each model and loft to create spin rate consistency across the face
- New precision tungsten weighting features up to 49g of high-density tungsten, a 188% increase over MAVRIK
- Urethane microspheres are now pushed further up the face in Rogue ST irons (up to the 6th groove) to enhance sound and deliver pure feel
- Rogue ST MAX OS irons are built with wide soles, enhanced offset, and a thicker topline vs. Rogue ST MAX