The new compact shape with added offset of the C722 Ti-Utility Iron combines the look, feel and workability of a traditional forged iron with the extreme distance of a metalwood. This is a perfect long iron replacement club for players looking for the faster ball speeds, lower spin and optimal sound and feel properties.
- The 722 Ti-Utility Iron features a Beta Titanium L-Cup Face combo brazed onto a 431 stainless steel body
- Combo-Brazing is a unique, distance-boosting process in which the titanium cup face is fused to the heavier steel back of the club without having to weld the two materials
- This hollow-body iron design of the 722 Ti-Utility offers the best in perimeter weighting
- An adjustable 10-gram weight in middle of the low-sole of the clubhead has been added to the Exotics C722 Ti-Utility Iron
- This new, more classic design with a thinner topline makes the Ti-Utility design even more of a player preferred design