This Competition Spec Hot Launch C522 Fairway Metal is for the player seeking optimal launch and spin rates with minimal offset designs, while still enjoying the benefits of extreme ease of use.
The Hot Launch 522 Fairway Metals are constructed of 17-4 stainless steel and features a thinner and lighter forged steel crown that increases clubhead speed for the ultimate in power creation.
- 42 diamond shapes act as mini-trampolines to create forgiveness and ball speed for best in class power and accuracy
- MOI boosting rear sole weight housed in a deep CG casing reduces twisting and lowers CG for max stability and optimal launch
- 360 degree cup face design boosts face flex on off-center hits for maximized power across the entire face
- Upgraded acoustic resonance channels internally positioned to deliver exceptional sound and feel
- Deeper power channel behind the face increases face flex for increased distance