The Callaway Golf Epic MAX Star Fairway Wood features a lightweight design that promotes easy launch. Callaway Golf engineers designed the Jailbreak system in this fairway wood using advanced A.I., resulting in exceptionally high forgiveness. In addition, each face is uniquely developed, starting with a lighter, stronger Triaxial Carbon material that saves a substantial amount of weight in the clubhead.
Adjustable Weights to Customize Your Club
Fine-tune your launch and spin using the five grams and two-gram weights. These fairway woods showcase an ultra-premium ATTAS Speed Series Shaft, combined with a Winn Dri-Tac Lite Grip. The fixed hosel will save the club added weight. As a result, feel more confident when standing over the ball.
Game-Improving Performance and Forgiveness
This premium tour-performance design from Callaway Golf helps golfers save strokes off the tee with game-improving performance and superior forgiveness. Also, these fairway woods optimize internal weighting to give your shots more velocity, which will take your game to new heights.
Features of the Callaway Epic Max Star Fairway Wood:
- The lightweight design helps promote easy distance and high launch. Callaway engineers used A.I. to design a completely new Jailbreak system
- Every face is uniquely designed using advanced A.I.
- Epic MAX Star creates exceptionally high forgiveness, starting with a lighter, stronger Triaxial Carbon material that saves significant weight vs. steel
- Launch and spin are tunable using 5 & 2g weights
- An ultra-premium ATTAS Speed Series Shaft, combined with a Winn Dri-Tac Lite Grip, and a fixed hosel saves additional weight