The previous TaylorMade Stealth HD Driver for Women was one of the most advanced drivers on the market, and that has not changed with the Stealth 2. Improving on the previous model’s technologies, the Women’s Stealth 2 HD promotes higher speeds and forgiveness of off-center shots. The lightweight, aerodynamic design was specifically designed to allow golfers of all skill levels to hit the ball further and straighter off the tee.
Engineered for Performance
The TaylorMade Stealth 2 HD Driver for Women boasts several advanced technologies used to boost a golfer’s game. From the Carbon Twist Face allowing even off-center shots to rocket off the club, to the Asymmetric Inertia Generator aiding golfers to generate lightning-fast speeds on the downswing, and the nanotexture cover fine tuning launch and spin, the Women’s Stealth 2 HD is a driver any golfer can benefit from.
Increased Swing Speeds
The Stealth HD driver for women utilizes the weight savings from the 60X Carbon Twist Face and shifts the Inertia Generator closer to the heel. As a result, they’re able to maintain draw-bias while improving ball speeds across a more significant portion of the clubface. The Inertia Generator remains the basis of aerodynamic properties to complete this driver package. These sophisticated features allow players to swing faster with every shot and improve your game.
Features of the TaylorMade Stealth 2 HD Driver for Women:
- New 60X Carbon Twist Face optimizes energy transfer and forgiveness
- Off-center rear weight promotes a higher launch angle and draw bias
- Nanotexture Cover fine tunes launch and spin to promote distance in any condition
- Asymmetric Inertia Generator allows golfers to reach speeds they’ve never seen before
- Carbon Reinforced Composite Ring lowers weight to allows for strategic placement of mass around clubhead