Cleveland took their XL Head Design and combined it with their new Lite-Weight Design for a driver that helps moderate swing speed players amp up swing speeds and get maximum forgiveness.
- A bonded hosel without the weight-adding adjustability sleeve, together with an ultra-lightweight shaft, makes this driver 12g lighter and 0.25” longer than the adjustable version
- This is huge: a bigger head means an MOI of 5,100 g-cm2
- Alternating zones of flexibility and rigidity direct more energy into the golf ball for increased ball speed and distance on every shot
- An 8g weight placed inside the end of the grip delivers better balance for more control without extra effort
- If precision is your top priority, this custom configuration is an inch shorter without counterbalancing for max control off the tee