The LTDx LS™ ("Low Spin") driver is designed for Tour players and better amateurs seeking low spin, fast speed
and workability. A traditional aerodynamic shape features forward-biased heel and toe adjustable weighting, and
a back weight for added forgiveness.
- A PWR-COR multi-material weighting system consisting of steel, titanium and aluminum positions mass low and forward to combine low spin with faster ball speed
- H.O.T (Highly Optimized Topology) Face Technology uses Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning to create Cobra's hottest face
- A heavy and a lightweight (10g and 3g) can be positioned in the heel or the toe to promote a fade biased or draw biased flight
- An updated CNC Infinity Face design wraps around the leading edge to increase the zone of maximum ball speed while providing a traditional topline
- A multi-material chassis uses lightweight carbon crown and sole plates, and a reinforced Titanium Speed Frame to create optimal weight distribution