Rogue ST Max D is built for golfers who want maximum levels of forgiveness from their driver. It’s built for very high MOI, with a reduced face progression, and a more upright lie. Internal and external draw weighting have also been added, along with a generously stretched profile at address for maximum shot shape correction.
- The groundbreaking new Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure places up to 20 grams low and deep in the driver head
- Patented A.I. designed Jailbreak Speed Frame provides stability in the horizontal and torsional directions
- As the industry leader in Artificial Intelligence, they’ve added launch and spin to ball speed in their optimization formula
- The titanium unibody construction provides stability and lowers the center of gravity, while their proprietary Triaxial Carbon crown and sole allow us to save weight
- Rogue ST MAX D is built for a high level of draw bias, with high MOI, a more upright lie, reduced face progression, and a stretched profile at address