Oakley Fives Squared Polarized Sunglasses - Polished Rootbeer Frame - Bronze Polarized Lens
| $5.95 Ground ||Thu, Jan 26|
|3-Day ||Wed, Jan 25|
|2-Day ||Tue, Jan 24|
|1-Day ||Mon, Jan 23|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
If the world wasn’t made to fit you, you’re in good company. The legends of action sports go through life reveling in originality and crushing conventional ideas beyond recognition. If ordinary sunglasses just doesn't fit, Fives Squared is the answer. Unlike conventional sunglasses that stick out at the sides, this frame uses Condensed Cranial Geometry for a tapered architecture that feels as good as it looks and it’s a look that soaks sophistication in adrenalin. Dimensional reliefs, metal icons and sculpturally integrated hinges take the whole idea of street-smooth style and amp it with attitude.
Oakley's Three-Point Fit maximizes comfort while holding the lenses in precise optical alignment, letting the innovations of High Definition Optics® (HDO®) do their work. Optical performance and impact protection meet ANSI Z87.1 standards, and with 8.75 base lens curvature, you’ll have extended peripheral vision and improved side protection against sun, wind and impact. Patented XYZ Optics® helps keep vision sharp at every angle of view. Oakley has engineered this sunglass with durable yet lightweight O Matter® and matched it with pure Plutonite® lenses that filter out all UV.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfortable fit on small to medium faces via condensed cranial geometry
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses with greater than 99% polarization efficiency
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.