Titleist Vokey SM5 Gold Nickel Wedge - 58 Degree 8 Bounce - M Grind - Dynamic Gold Steel Shaft - Right Hand
| $5.95 Ground ||Mon, Jun 05|
|3-Day ||Fri, Jun 02|
|2-Day ||Thu, Jun 01|
|1-Day ||Wed, May 31|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Spin Milled technology with deeper TX3 grooves produce maximum spin with distance and trajectory control. TX3 grooves channel away grass and sand for improved contact between the ball and groove edge. Every Spin
Milled 5 wedge face is milled to the tightest tolerance and 100% inspected.
For years, Bob Vokey has utilized Tour player input and feedback to develop high performance shapes and grinds. Spin Milled 5 features a compact, balanced shape with a shorter blade length and rounder toe proﬁle.
Spin Milled 5 wedges provide the widest selection of bounce and grind options to ﬁt your swing type, shot technique and course conditions, with more sole grinds taken directly from Bob Vokey's work with the
world's best players.
The Titleist Vokey SM5 Raw Black Wedge provides you with more spin from more shots so you have more control and can lower your score. Vokey wedges are the #1 wedge on the PGA Tour and are the most played wedge at every level of competitive golf. Every SM5 wedge is constructed from quality 8620 Carbon Steel and precisely designed using Spin Milled technology. The new, deeper TX3 grooves grip the ball and eject grass and debris for consistent performance that puts you right where you want to be. The new finish options and clean look gives these wedges an aesthetic appeal preferred by regular golfers.
Spin Milled 8620 Carbon Steel Construction
Industry leading spin milled technology provides perfect preparation for texture and grooves. Club faces are machined to maximum conforming surface roughness for increased friction and more consistent spin.
TX3 Grooves are 7% Larger for More Spin.
The third generation of Vokey grooves have a 7% greater volume for improved trajectory and distance control. TX3 scorelines feature 17 precise, individually cut grooves that are 100% quality inspected.
Compact, Balanced Design Ensures Success for Almost All Lies
The compact design feature a rounder toe and a shorter blade length for a more versatile wedge that is effective for even the tightest spots
Gold Nickel Finish
Better feel and rust-proof durability with the bold look that regular golfers prefer.
- More spin with better trajectory and distance control from deeper TX3 grooves
- Increased groove durability from a high frequency face heat treatment for longer spin retention over the life of the wedge
- Tour proven sole grinds allow you to execute more shots. SM5 provides the most eﬀective selection of bounce and grind options
- Compact profile with a balanced shape, shorter blade length and rounder toe proﬁle created from PGA Tour player feedback
- Clean looks with three ﬁnish options: Tour Chrome, Gold Nickel and Raw Black
Be the first to review this product.
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.
||Fast turnaround. standard, prints in as little as 1 day
||Rush options available
||Wears faster than custom logo imprinting
||Industry standard durability
- Best suited for small orders
- Instant online proof
- Full color digital print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Best suited for orders over 6 dozen
- Extensive artist proofing and dedicated logo rep
- Color-matched 4 color print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!